We went to Shelter Cove this weekend. It was supposed to be kind of a crummy weekend with rain and wind, etc., but we needed to get up there and check on t
The house is coming along nicely. All the siding is up and looking great. They are trimming out the windows and other woodwork and will be starting on the decks soon. The views from the decks are absolutely amazing!!!
Nick, Josh, Alex and I went down to the beach to hang out in the afternoon. We all sat in our beach chairs and read our magazines and books and listened to the ocean and watched the seals.
Then Alex, Nick and Josh discovered a giant piece of driftwood, more like an entire redwood tree trunk, perched on top of the cliffs above the beach. So they decided it needed to be ro
Looks great! And I agree; it does make more sense for it to be on the beach. Although I would have loved to have kept it and turned it into something AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what. I just know it would be awesome.